Friday, September 17, 2010

Take a Look...

One of the wonderful things about blogging is that it makes it so someone in Missouri is almost like a neighbor. Over the past month, Farm girl Susan, author of the Farmgirl Fare blog, has been posting pictures of their baby donkey and his antics. Looking at her blog and her pictures of their little donkey as he discovers the world, makes it just like she really is a neighbor. I so enjoy checking in on him, the same as I enjoy looking at all my neighbor's animals while on my daily walk (and I have the same musings of: I wonder what's new?; Oh, that's so cute; and Huh, how about that!). If you haven't looked yet, check it out: click on Farm Girl Fare in my list of links to the side here (Be patient, her site loads slowly, but honestly, he's so cute it's worth the wait). Susan also posted an amazing birthday story (click here) on Saturday, July 17, 2010 -often real life is so much stranger -and heartbreaking- than fiction. And as a discouraged farmer once observed, "Some days you'd be better off to not even get out of bed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment